Having a Doula during labor alleviates a lot of worries for the Mother which facilitates a more relaxed birth. Rev. Margaret Wilcox serves the Greater Palm Springs Area.
A Doula provides:
- Explanations of medical procedures and interventions
- Emotional support – Advice during pregnancy
- Exercise and physical suggestions to make pregnancy and childbirth more comfortable
- Help with preparation of a birth plan – Facilitation of communication between members of laboring woman’s birth team
- Reiki and other non-pharmacological pain relief measures, aromatherapy, any other non-medical comfort techniques she may be trained in
- Positioning suggestions during labor and birth
- Support the partner so that s/he can provide support and encouragement to the laboring woman
- Help to avoid unnecessary interventions
- Help with breastfeeding preparation and beginning breastfeeding
Rev. Margaret Wilcox is a Reiki & Crystal Healer, Meditation Instructor, Herbalist, Prenatal Yoga Teacher and Natural Childbirth Educator. She has attended many births, including her own 3 children.
Rate includes all education, pre/post visits breastfeeding follow up and the entire labor. Schedule a FREE Birth Doula Consultation before purchase so you feel comfortable in your choice of Doula.