Here is a lovely meditation for the heart. The heart is the axis of our energy system. The center of our being, where love for all things radiates.
Heart of Peacefulness Meditation
The heart is a natural source of peace. With this meditation you are simply coming back to your personal source of relaxation. When you go through these steps you will be able to reach the innermost core of your being and receive joy, let go and trust.
Step One: Sit up straight or lie down and relax. Close your eyes and let your breath flow naturally in and out. Now put your right hand in your left armpit and your left hand in your right armpit. Direct your whole attention towards your chest.
Step Two: Allow a feeling of peace to rise from your heart. Just relax and focus on this feelng. If pain surfaces, let it come forth and breathe it out. Cry if needed. Then think happy thoughts that bring you peace.
Step Three: When you are centered here and relaxed, you will automatically connect with your inner peace. The heart calms and transmits harmonic vibrations, which you experience as love and peace. Remain for 10 to 15 minutes in this position, enjoying this feeling.
Meditations offered in the Palm Springs and Los Angeles Areas include the following:
* Akashic Records (tap into the library of your soul).
* Finding Your Soulmate (meet your primary and secondary soulmates)
* Chakra Meditation (open and cleanse your energy)
* Clear Plastic Bag Meditation (rid yourself of physical attachments)
* Dynamic Meditation (a physical meditation for the root chakra)
* Heart Chakra Meditation (great heart opener)
* Inner Healing Meditation (good for beginners and forgiveness)
* Mask Meditation (emerge as your true self)
* Nadbrahma Meditation (a Buddhist humming meditation)
* Past Life Cleanse Meditation
* Pyramid of Power Meditation (seek divine guidance for a challenge in your life)
* Rainbow Relaxation Meditation (perfect for Hypnobirthing and deep relaxation)
* Reiki Spiritual Protection Meditation (Excellent!)