Man’s quest for bigger, better, faster, younger and more convenient comes at a significant price. The automobiles that shuttle us, the products we clean with, the appliances that keep us cool and the recreational vehicles that helps us relax pollute the environment. And let’s not forget the toxins found in the air you breathe, the chemicals and fluoride found in the water you drink or the pesticides detected in many of the fruits, vegetables and meats you serve your family.
It’s not enough that you’re subjected to toxins nearly everywhere you turn–the real issue is the prolonged exposure you face–exposure that starts even before you’re born. In fact, according to a study commissioned by the Environmental Working Group on the umbilical cord blood of newborns, an average of 200 different industrial chemicals, pollutants and pesticides was found including mercury, polyaromatic hydrocarbons, dioxins, furans, pesticides, and chemicals from flame retardants, PCBs, industrial lubricants, plastics, Teflon, Scotchgard, industrial bleaches, electrical insulators, coal-fired power plants, vehicle emissions, and wood preservatives. In fact, of the 287 chemicals detected, 180 are known to cause health complication in humans or animals, 217 are known to be toxic to the brain and nervous system, and 208 are known to cause birth defects or abnormal development in animal tests.
Once you’ve entered the world and taken you’re first breath (one of 5,000 gallons of air you’ll breathe each day), you can be reasonably sure it includes some unhealthy trace particles or air pollution. In fact, according to the Environmental Protection Agency, U.S. facilities released 4.7 billion pounds of toxins into the atmosphere in 2002. Further, the EPA estimates fine-particle pollution causes an estimated 20,000 premature deaths in the U.S. each year.
Consider these air pollution facts:
- Women who live in areas with greater air pollution have a higher susceptibility of developing and dying from coronary heart disease (CHD)
- Coal-fired plants emissions are the single largest source of mercury air pollution, accounting for roughly 40 percent of all mercury emissions nationwide and are believed responsible for 20,000 premature deaths a year.
- In 2003, the Centers for Disease Control found that roughly 10 percent of American women carry mercury concentrations at levels considered to put a fetus at risk for neurological damage.
- Approximately 160 million Americans are breathing unhealthy air.
Consider these water pollution facts:
- Fifty million gallons of water, fine particles of dust, soot, arsenic, mercury, lead and other pollutants from and ash settling basin was dumped into the Delaware River last August.
- Chlorinated chemicals in drinking water linked to increased risk of breast cancer.
- Sewage treatment plant workers at much higher risk of respiratory illness, skin rashes, headaches & body aches.
Considered these related facts:
- Mercury in rivers is so pervasive that 47 states now have posted advisories either statewide or for specific waters instructing people to limit their intake of freshwater fish.
- Exposure to high levels of mercury can harm the brain, heart, kidneys, lungs and immune systems of humans.
- In a study performed by the Soil Association, 84 percent of fruits and vegetables given to school children contained one pesticide, 65 percent of the samples contained two or more pesticides.
Volcanic Mineral Defends the Health of Your Cells
One hundred million years ago, volcanoes rose from the sea, dividing continents, creating mountains and forming much of the land as we know it. As these volcanoes erupted, molten lava and thick ash poured into the sea. The combination of thick ash and the salt from the sea caused a chemical reaction, and over thousands of years, precious minerals like zeolites began to form in the hardened lava.
For centuries, the powdered forms of specific zeolites have been used as traditional remedies throughout Asia to promote overall health and well being. The story of the “volcanic rocks” has been passed down from generation-to-generation as more and more people have experienced its life-changing benefits.
What is Zeolite and How Does it Work?
Zeolites are natural volcanic minerals with an unique, complex crystalline structure. It’s honeycomb framework of cavities and channels (like cages) works at the cellular level trapping, heavy metals and toxins. In fact, because it is one of the few negatively charged minerals in nature, zeolites act as magnets drawing toxins to it, capturing them in its cage and removing them from the body.
1. Supports a healthy immune system.
2. Helps remove heavy metals, toxins and other substances from the body.
3. Helps balance pH levels in the body.
4. 100 percent natural and non-toxic.
5. Safe for long-term use
** Become a Distributor of Zeolite receive $25 off a 3-pack. E-mail me with interest.